Although there are many couples around the world who are happily married with the number of children that they want, there are also many Americans who are struggling to find a way to conceive. For these couples, however, in vitro fertilization and make hormone therapies provided by low T centers are working to provide hope. In fact, low T centers and other offices that provide hormone replacement therapy options help many people find the solutions that they are looking for.
Whether you are looking for menopause solutions or you are looking for help in conceiving, you might benefit from hormone therapy. When was the last time that you were able to feel the way that you wanted? When was the last time that you were able to make sleep when you want, have sex when you want, and enjoy how you are feeling and looking? If you are struggling to live the life that you want, it is very important to make sure that you are getting the help that you need. Consider some of these facts and figures about the hormone replacement therapy options and the other options that specialists can offer their patients:
- 11% of couples experience secondary infertility, which is defined as a couple with a child being unable to conceive again after a year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Medicine, surgery, intra-uterine insemination, or assisted reproductive technology are the different treatment options that are available.
- Financial hardship and life-long depression may lead to early menopause, according to two different studies from the year 2003.
- 90% of women experience perimenopause, a period of altered menstrual cycles, before they enter menopause. Perimenopause, if it occurs, typically lasts four years.
- Once a woman has experienced 12 months without a period, she is classified as being in menopause. For the remainder of her life, then, is described as post-menopausal.
- Although it might be tempting to immediately jump to thoughts of infertility, according to medical approaches women under age 35 should try to get pregnant for one year before contacting their doctor or healthcare professional.
Trackback from your site.