Getting a good night’s sleep is an important component in maintaining a physically, mentally and emotionally healthy balance. However, research from the American Sleep Foundation indicates that roughly 66% of people in the United States report having issues getting sleep that fully renews them. In addition, over 50% of adults in American report having some kind of chronic pain, something that can be exacerbated by sleeping on a traditional flat mattress — the natural shape of your back is not supported.
If you suffer from chronic pain and/or have a hard time getting a good night’s sleep, you may want to look into purchasing some kind of adjustable bed. An adjustable bed can come in any kind of size — from twin to a king size adjustable bed — and allow you to help alleviate pressure and tension from certain areas of the body that may be hindering your sleep. Read on to learn more about the benefits of adjustable beds!
Why You Should Purchase an Adjustable Bed:
- The most obvious benefit of buying an adjustable bed is bed comfort. Even if it is a large king size adjustable bed, the whole thing can be adjusted to certain position to support your head, neck, shoulders, legs and back when you sleep. This helps to reduce pain or soreness when you wake up.
- There are many different types of adjustable beds that come in different sizes and with different assets. Some adjustable beds even come with optional heating and massage options for the ultimate relaxation experience. If you are looking for a really luxurious adjustable bed, talk to staff members at a mattress store and see if they can help you find what you are looking for.
- Many people choose to get memory foam adjustable beds to further create a better sleeping experience. There are many great deals out there on memory foam beds, so talk to sales reps at stores and see what you can find.
- If you have a partner living with you, and adjustable bed is great because it can accommodate both of your unique sleep needs. For example, if you need support on your back and your partner needs support on their legs, you can each adjust your own side to suit those needs and keep you comfortable.
- Many people are wary of purchasing an adjustable bed because of the price tag. However, buying an adjustable bed is an investment into your health, which is absolutely invaluable.
Have you ever had any experiences searching for a king size adjustable bed or other kind? Tell us about it in the comments below!