The movers were scheduled long before the snow storm arrived. In fact, the moving professionals were scheduled long before the weather forecasters announced that there would be a late spring mid April snow event. And while there are many times when weather reporters are wrong, on this occasion they were right. In spite of the storm, however, the scheduled movers arrived and helped you get all of your belongings out of your home of 20 years. They packed the the truck and moved your furniture and belongings to the new house four states away.
Whether you find yourself people looking for the best movers in Northern Virginia to help you move across the city or you are searching for movers to help you move from a small midwest town to a city on the west coast, it is important that you pay attention to the details. From price to storage options to scheduling, finding a residential moving company or a relocation service can be a challenge, so it is important to start early.
- The average person moves 12 times in a lifetime.
- In the summer, nearly 50% of moves take place between the beginning of May and Labor Day.
- Moving to a new home brings a lot of stress. One way to help manage this stress is to make sure that you have scheduled services with a professional moving company.
- Estimates indicate that 30% of all people in their 20s move in any given year.
- The amount of college that a person has is one indicator of how often a person will move. For instance, 77% of college graduates have changed communities at least once. This compares to 56% of those with a high school diploma or less. In addition, college graduates also are more likely to have lived in multiple states.
- One of three renters move every single year.
- Most adults, in fact as many as 57%, have not lived outside their current home state in the U.S. At the other end of the spectrum, however, 15% have lived in four or more states.
- One of the latest studies indicates that as many as 63% of people have moved to a new community at least once in their lives. In comparison, another 37% have never left their hometowns.
- Vetting a moving company is important if you want to make sure that you are getting the highest quality services at a competitive price.
- Estimates show that every year about 43 million Americans move.
If your TIME TO MOVE is approaching, it is important to make sure that you get all of your plans in place as soon as possible. In fact, residential moving services schedule their calendars months in advance to help their clients make sure that all plans are in place when they are needed.